These plans are the most affordable coverage options and are designed to cover only those components that are typically the costliest to repair.
The Premium is a step up from our Regular plans, these plans cover more of your vehicle while also staying affordable.
Top of the line, these plans give you the highest level of protection from unexpected repair bills.
- THERE IS NO VEHICLE INSPECTION
- LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
- EXTENSIVE COVERAGE ON MOST VEHICLES
- OEM LIKE COVERAGE ON CERTAIN VEHICLES
- COVERAGE ON VEHICLES UP TO 15 YEARS OLD
- COVERAGE ON VEHICLES WITH UP TO 200,000 MILES
- SERVICE INCLUDES TOWING
- SERVICE INCLUDES RENTAL CAR COVERAGE
- SERVICE INCLUDES TRIP INTERRUPTION COVERAGE
- SERVICE INCLUDES ROAD SIDE SERVICE COVERAGE
- SERVICE AVAILABLE IN ALL 50 US STATES
- SERVICE AVAILABLE AT ANY LICENSED MECHANIC
*Estimated savings. Actual savings may vary, depend on several factors, and are not guaranteed. Terms and conditions apply. Toll free: (800) 941-8430 Disclosure: A Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) is often referred to as an “auto warranty” or an "extended car warranty," but it is not a warranty. A VSC does, however, provide repair coverage for your vehicle after the manufacturer’s car warranty expires. A VSC is a contract between you and a VSC provider or administrator that states what is a covered repair. National Auto Protection Corp does not offer or sell Vehicle Service Contracts in KS, WA, CA, NV, MO, MD or DE.